Last Updated: 06/12/2020
“Site” means all websites including www.sonarizmortgage.com, interactive features, widgets, plug-ins, applications, content, downloads and other electronic services maintained by any of the SonAriz Financial & Mortgage, Inc. family of companies.
“we,” “us,” “our,” “SonAriz,” or “SonAriz Financial” as used on this Site, mean the SonAriz Financial & Mortgage, Inc. family of companies.
“you” or “your” mean you as an individual and, if you are an employee or representative of another person or entity, such person or entity.
- Our data collection activities offline or outside of the Site (unless otherwise stated below).
- The data practices of third parties that may interact with the Site, such as social media sites and websites where we advertise.
What Type of Information do we Collect?
We and our third-party service providers may use tracking technologies. These technologies store or collect certain information when you visit or interact with the Site (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using technologies that may be downloaded to your computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) when you visit or interact with the Site. This Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device, and our systems identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
- Your Device functionality (such as browser, operating system, hardware, and mobile network information).
- The areas within the Site that you visit and what you do there, such as remembering you and your preferences, and the pages, screens, or other displays of information you looked at.
- Your Device location.
- Your Device characteristics.
- Other Device data, such as the time of day, date, length of your visit(s), frequency of your visits, and patterns of use among other information.
- Domain name you use to access the Internet and other information obtained from Web page headers (i.e., type of Device and type and version of web browser).
- Internet address from which you linked to the Site.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or sent through the Site, such as the content of the communication and metadata associated with it.
On the Site, we may ask you for information that identifies you personally (“Personal Information”) such as:
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Relationship status.
- Home address and telephone number.
- Email address.
- Social security number.
- Driver’s license number.
- Bank account and/or payment card information.
- Employment information.
- Information about your assets, debts and income.
We may collect Personal Information through many forms and in many places on the Site. This may include if you apply for a loan, through “contact us” forms, or when you interact with the Site.
How do we use Collected Information?
- To process transactions such as your loan application.
- To underwrite your loan.
- To provide you with information such as to send you electronic newsletters.
- To provide you with ads on behalf of us or third parties, such as to let you know about new products, services or upcoming events.
- To verify your identity.
- To prevent fraud.
- To create your account.
- To communicate with you about your transactions, such as to provide customer support.
- To offer you products and services.
- To send monthly statements, service and collect amounts you owe.
- So you can take part in many of the Site’s features, such as to enable you to take part in online entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
- To customize your experience on the Site or to serve you with specific content or ads that are relevant to you.
- To improve the Site, our marketing and our Site offerings.
- For internal business purposes.
How about Cookies, Web Beacons and other Tracking Technologies?
We use tracking technologies on the Site. This includes Cookies and Web Beacons. Cookies and Web Beacons collect and store Usage Information. A “Cookie” is a small file containing letters, numbers and symbols. A Cookie stores information about the user or records the user’s browsing activity. Your Device’s hard drive stores Cookies. A “Web Beacon” is an electronic image (1×1.gif) located within a certain web page. A Web Beacon allows the Site to record the simple actions of the user opening the page. Cookies, Web Beacons, and other tracking technologies (e.g., HTML5 and Flash local storage, embedded scripts, and e-tags/cache browsers) may be active on the Site. We may use other tracking technologies in connection with the Site.
We may send tracking technologies to your Device when you visit the Site, or other sites where our ads appear. We may send tracking technologies for different purposes, such as:
- To allow you to use and access the Site.
- To monitor your experience on the Site.
- To allow us to improve the Site.
- To improve security on the Site.
- For identity verification and fraud prevention.
- To analyze traffic and transactions on the Site.
- Keeping track of your preferences, such as the presentation of content on the Site.
- To market our products and services, such as delivering content based on how you interact with the Site.
We may also work with data providers who collect web log data from you. Web log data may include your IP address and information about your browser or operating system. We may place a data provider’s cookie that recognizes your browser and enables you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. They may contain or reflect demographic or other data about your interests in a de-identified form. The information in these cookies may link to data you gave us. This may include your name, postal address or email. We may share this data with a data provider in hashed or encrypted form.
We also use depersonalized aggregated Usage Information to improve the performance of the Site. This information may be provided to other companies to help us with this. These other companies may include third-party advertisers, analytics providers, and other service providers. This information can’t be used to identify you.
Your browser should allow you to manage tracking technologies. If your browser’s settings are too strict, you may not be able to use all of the features of the Site.
How about Interactions with Third-Party Services?
How about Advertising?
You may see certain ads on other third-party websites and services on the Internet. This is because we take part in advertising networks administered by third parties. These networks collect information about your online activities across third-party websites such as through the use of the tracking technologies. They use this information to tailor ads to your interests. The information they collect includes information about your visits to the Site, such as the pages you viewed. These third-party tracking technologies may (a) help deliver ads to you that you might be interested in; (b) keep you from seeing the same ads too many times; and (c) understand the usefulness to you of the ads that you receive. You agree that associated technology may access and use your Device. You agree that it may set or change settings on your Device for the associated operations.
Google Analytics Advertising Features.
We use these Google Analytics advertising features:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- Integrated services that need Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers.
Service providers may set and access their own tracking technologies on your Device. They may collect or have access to information about you, which may include Personal Information. For example, on the Site, Google will collect, store, and use this information to report on how you use the Site. You can opt out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features through their Ads Settings or any other available means. You can find Google Analytics’ opt outs at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to show you interest-based advertising. These third parties may allow you to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of getting targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You may do this by visiting the NAI’s website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. You may also be able to opt out of getting third-party behavioral ads. You may do this by visiting the DAA website at http://www.aboutads.info/choices. We are not a member of NAI or DAA.
We are not responsible for any third parties’ opt-out options.
How do we Share Information?
We may share non-Personal Information with third parties. This may include aggregated user statistics. We may share your Device Identifiers with third parties with data related to you and your activities.
Our Privacy Notice explains what Personal Information we may share with third parties.
We may also share the information we collect about you as follows:
- For any purpose you expressly consent to.
- To protect or enforce our rights or the rights or safety of others.
- As allowed or required by applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, asset transfer, or other operational or corporate changes to our company, such as any due diligence process.
- For joint marketing with other companies.
- To our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To non-affiliates for their marketing purposes.
- To assist us in Site operations.
- To process your transaction and maintain your account.
- To manage a database of customer information.
- Hosting the Site.
- Designing and/or operating the Site’s features.
- Tracking the Site’s activities and analytics.
- Enabling us to send you special offers or perform other administrative services.
- Other services that assist us in maximizing our business potential.
- We may give these service providers access to user information, such as Device Identifiers and Personal Information, to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us.
Can I Confirm that the Information SonAriz Financial collects is Correct or Make Changes to my Information?
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. You can make certain changes by logging into account management on the Site. If you cannot make changes online, or if you want to request changes offline, please contact us at the following phone number or postal address.
148 W 32nd Street
Yuma, AZ 85364
How is my Personal Information Protected?
To protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. No data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information is 100% secure.
Am I Protected when Linking from the Site to other sites?
Online Tracking and do not Track Disclosures.
Third parties that have content embedded on the Site may set Cookies on a user’s browser. They may also get information that a web browser visited a SonAriz Financial website from a certain IP address.
Other third parties are making or have made signals or other mechanisms for consumer choices about the collection of information about a consumer’s online activities. We do not track or take any action on these signals or other mechanisms. We do not allow third parties to collect Personal Information about a user’s online activities when that user uses the Site, service or applications.
Do we Collect Information about Children?
We are a general audience site. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information on the Site about children under the age 13 that requires parental notice and consent under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you are a child under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use the Site and should not send any information about yourself to us through the Site.
If we become aware that we have collected personal information from any child, we will dispose of that information in accordance with applicable law. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information without COPPA-required consent, please contact us. Our contact information is below.
How about Transfer of Information to the United States or other Countries?